Is there any smartwatch with more than 100 sports modes? Well, if it was a question asked 5-10 years ago, the answer would have been a no! However, tech giant Xiaomi has recently launched Watch Color 2 along with the Xiaomi Civi smartphone.
The watch comes with 117 sports modes. Not only this, the company claims that it can last up to 12 days on a single charge. But the product is launched in China.
- The Xiaomi Color Watch comes in varied silicone strap colour options.
- It offers over 200 customizable watch faces.
- The watch has a 1.43-inch colour AMOLED touchscreen.
- It also provides health monitoring features including heart rate scans, and oxygen saturation levels.
- Not only this, this watch can help you keep a track of your sleep and monitor you stress levels.
The watch has not been launched in India. The company has launched this product in China and reportedly it is priced at CNY (Chinese Yuan Renminbi) 999 which is approximately Rs. 11,400.
It is available in Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red and White straps. Not only the strap colours but there are three different colour options for the dial as well.
Other important specifications
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 470 mAh battery
- 326 ppi refresh rate
- Third-party app support
- Dual-frequency GPS
- 5ATM water-resistant