YD News |6.00 pm| Health precautions@YDNews
Coronavirus outbreak: Months after the Novel Coronavirus outbreak in several parts of the country, the Indian citizens are all worried about catching the virus.
Till now, there is no proper way to cure Coronavirus but it surely has many preventions that can protect us from the same.
Here are some measures to ensure one’s safety from the deadly virus.
Have a look at the preventions:
- Try to avoid physical contact with people who are suffering from cold, fever or minor sickness. We know this sounds bad but one has to do so if you want to ensure your safety.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth again and again as you might transfer the bacteria from your hands to your other body parts.
- Lock yourself inside the house if you are sick. This sounds quite mean but yes one has to avoid passing the infection to others if you are yourself sick.
- If you are sick try and cover your nose with a tissue whenever you sneeze or cough as you might transfer bacteria to others while doing so.
- Dispose of the tissue safely and do not let anyone else touch it as it might infect them as well.
- Try and wash your hands with soap and water as frequently as possible especially after using the bathroom, before and after meals, after sneezing and coughing. One can also use sanitizer for cleanliness. But remember to use soap only if you have visibly dirty hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects which are touched frequently by the people. Clean and disinfect your home interiors regularly.
- If one has a fever, cough, sour throat, difficulty in breathing, one must seek medication immediately in order to avoid catching the infection.
- Briefly, wearing a mask is only required for the ones who are unwell. They wear a mask so that their infection does not pass to anyone else. Centers for Disease Control recommend that only infected people wear masks in order to prevent the virus spread.
- But if you travel in groups, you can wear one for safety to avoid catching the virus from exposed infectious people.