YDNews| 08:45 pm | Hair Care
Hair Care: Well, one of the most common hair problems is dandruff. No matter what you do, what season it is, dandruff would come and rest on your scalp making you uncomfortable with many things. Dandruff makes our hair strands weak and scalp unhealthy. So, what actually causes it?
However, there are many reasons that cause this unwanted problem against your Hair Care which include irregular hair washes, oily scalp, dry scalp, frequent change of hair products and weather conditions. But how can one ignore or avoid this problem?
Well, here we have a list of how can one avoid receiving Dandruff and enjoy life with healthy and dandruff free hair.
NOTE: Just remember one thing, if you feel that your hair problem can not be controlled by home remedies, you should not experiment but immediately go and see a doctor.
- Irrespective of our scalp type, we should regularly wash our hair so that the dirt and oil do not stay in our hair as it can become dandruff later on. So wash hair at regular intervals. Imagine, the amount of dust and dirt particles stuck on your scalp when you were out all this while? These dust particles and be the reason for your hair problems. So, don’t go to washing your hair once a week. Try and wash it as frequently as you can but don’t over wash as well. We hope you strike a balance!
- Well, a little sunlight can do wonders on your hair. Take your hair for a little walk under the sun but don’t you take a sunbathe as it can damage your hair too.
- Remember your grandmother running after you so that she can put some good amount of oil on your head? Well, its time to take the bottle of oil to her and ask her to do oiling on your scalp. Oil tends to provide you with proper nourishment to your scalp and reduce dandruff with time. The oil purifies your scalp by cleaning the dirt off your scalp deeply.
- You have been so busy with your life and career that you forgot that your stress is the reason for your hair weakness. Because it triggers the condition of all your hair problems. So take less stress in order to lessen the stress of your hair problems.
- Wash your hair with cold or lukewarm water. Proper hot water does not help you remove all the dust y=of your hair and scalp which is left in your hair and it then becomes dandruff.
You definitely don’t want your hair to be dirty and smelly whenever you go out? Therefore, try these tips to avoid your hair dandruff.