YDNews |11:55 pm | Quotes On Women’s day, March 8
Quotes On Women’s day: To celebrate the contribution of women in the world should not be restricted to a single day but here’s a day worth thanking all the women in your life whether you are a boy or yourself a woman. A woman in lives spread not only happiness but gives you strenght, courage and a different perspective of life.
Today, that is 8 March, is the day celebrated as International Women’s day and here we have gathered some thanksgiving quote for you. Use these ones and tell the women in your life that how special your life becomes with their existence.
But before you wish this day to your girls, always remember the fact, your wish would not matter if you don’t respect them for the rest of the days in a year. So wish them today but make it worthy for an entire year and then repeat the same in the next one.
Most of the people might not be aware of the fact that International Women’s day began in the early 1900s and is a day celebrating the achievements of women in every field.
Here are Quotes on Women’s day in English:
- Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.– Unknown
- To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can.– Spanish Proverb
- The best protection any woman can have is courage.– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.– Unknown
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.– Hillary Clinton
- She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.– Atticus
- There’s nothing a man can do that I can’t do better and in heels.– Ginger Rogers
- Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.– Nora Ephron
- Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.– Samuel Lowe
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.–Unknown.
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.– Katherine Hepburn
- She believed she could, so she did.– Unknown
- A woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.- Mahatma Gandhi
- Well behaved women rarely make history.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.- Michelle Obama
- Extremists have shown what frightens them most: a girl with a book.- Malala Yousafzai
- We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.– Malala Yousafzai
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.– Unknown
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.– Melinda Gates
- We all have a Wonder Woman inside of us.– Unknown
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.– Eleanor Roosevelt